Audio Cable, CAM-ULATA 6 Feet 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo AUX Audio Cable Cord Wire with Nickel Plated Plugs for DVD Players, Laptops, Portable CD Players, MP3 Players, PCs
– Audio sources come in all shapes and sizes. This 3.5 mm stereo male to male patch cable has been built for clean signal transfer and durability. Each cable has two nickel plated plugs, each with a molded strain relief. This increases longevity for a cable that you can count on.
– DVD players, laptops, portable CD players, MP3 players, tablets, PCs;
– Projectors all have one thing in common 3.5mm (1/8″) stereo audio output jack;
– Newer home theater receivers, computers, laptops, and even some amplifiers feature a 3.5 mm audio input jack for connecting to sources for signal.
– Left connector type: 3.5 mm.
– Left connector gender: Male.
– Right connector type: 3.5 mm.
– Right connector gender: Male.
– 3 x 6 Feet 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable.
– Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support.
Industry standard 3.5 mm (6 feet) patch cable, the cable’s flexible jack is perfect for tight spaces.
Easily connect a speaker system or microphone, provides the solution needed to connect high performance systems.
Made of high quality durable wiring and rock-solid metal tubes that encase 3.5mm connectors, flexible and extremely tough
6 Feet long sturdy 3.5 mm aux stereo cable wire is ideal and convenient for connecting portable audio devices all shapes and sizes.
Compatible with all devices having standard 3.5mm (1/8″) audio ports (often called AUX), such as smartphones, DVD players, tablets, laptops, computers, portable CD players, MP3 players, tablets, PC, headphones, in-car stereos and portable speakers.