D’addario Phosphor Bronze Strings
D’addario Phosphor Bronze Strings come from the world’s largest string maker, and their Phosphor Bronze strings are the most popular acoustic guitar strings in their range.
The use of phosphor bronze was first introduced by D’addario in 1974 and provides the player with a warm, bright, well-balanced tone. The strings are made to a high standard that provides a corrosion resistant phosphor bronze wrap over a precisely drawn hex shaped high carbon steel core. This gives the Phosphor Bronze a bright tone with great intonation.
„We love their strings, great tone and long lasting!“ – Darius Rucker
D’Addario has incorporated Corrosion Intercept Technology into their environmentally friendly packaging to ensure your strings are green, and fresh for the pickin‘! All D’Addario packaging is either produced from recycled materials or is completely recyclable. Check out the D’Addario Environmental Packaging for more info.
D’addario Phosphor Bronze Strings summary:
- Best selling D’addario Acoustic Strings
- Phosphor Bronze
- Bright clear warm tone
- State of the art packaging with Corruption Interception Technology
- Ej16, Ej17 & Ej26 available in 3 & 10 Packs. (please note: sometimes we remove the outer card packaging for bulk packs so they fit through a letterbox and reduce weight)
- Made in the USA
- Making Guitar Strings since 1918
- View our full range of D’addario Strings or visit D’addario Strings’s Website for more details on their extensive range of strings.
Acoustic D’Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze